We have a booklet available to offer more information on the school, our performance, welfare, curriculum, community work and so on.
Please feel free to read through this booklet, as we feel it should give you brief insight into the school.
Teaching Application Form
Non-Teaching Application Form
Teacher of English (1 day)
Governors wish to appoint a well qualified, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher of English
- Monday is the preferred working day.
- Key responsibilities will include marking, assessment and report writing alongside specific teaching assignments.
- This post is to work one day per week to mark, assess and level student work and will also involve teaching and writing trackers (reports).
- The role will involve close interaction with one specific teacher colleague, who will organise daily responsibilities
- Salary is in line with the Teachers’ Main Pay Scale
Application Forms and a job description for this teaching post are available from Mrs Burrows (Headteacher’s PA)
The closing date is January 9th 2015 (12pm)
In line with our safeguarding policy, appointment is subject to satisfactory references, DBS, Barred List, Qualification, health and other safeguarding checks.
Governors are completely committed to safer recruitment and in line with our safeguarding policy, appointment is subject to satisfactory references, DBS/CRB, Barred List, A&I and qualification checks.