We have a booklet available to offer more information on the school, our performance, welfare, curriculum, community work and so on.
Please feel free to read through this booklet, as we feel it should give you brief insight into the school.
Teaching Application Form
Non-Teaching Application Form
Teacher of Science (2 posts)
Governors wish to appoint 2 well qualified, highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers of Science
- These are permanent posts, commencing 1st January 2015, or earlier if available
- These posts are full time, teaching Science across both Key Stages.
- These posts would suit experienced teachers looking for an exciting opportunity to further their career in a school committed to the highest standards.
- Salary is in line with the Teachers’ Main Pay Scale
- Recruitment incentives are available for outstanding candidates
Application Forms and a job description for this teaching post are available from Mrs Burrows (Headteacher’s PA)
The closing date is Tuesday, October 7th (12pm)
In line with our safeguarding policy, appointment is subject to satisfactory references, DBS, Barred List, Qualification, health and A&I checks
Governors are completely committed to safer recruitment and in line with our safeguarding policy, appointment is subject to satisfactory references, DBS/CRB, Barred List, A&I and qualification checks.